- This company puts you in position to excel. They strive to foster a positive environment so you can do what you do best – provide quality patient care to improve the well-being of others. Tons of support for you to include dedicated development staff to ensure the unit’s census and dedicated administrative support. Billing, coding, compliance provided to you
- It is a leader in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (PM&R) providing services throughout the continuum of care, including inpatient rehab facilities, short term acute care hospitals, skilled nursing facilities, assisted living facilities, and outpatient centers.
- Their commitment to their clinicians begins with respect for their expertise and training, and extends to providing resources, tools, and opportunities for professional and personal growth.
- Close, collaborative connection between the hospital and this company
- Founded in 1996 to provide full spectrum Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation services to patients at their site of care. These sites include hospital inpatient rehabilitation, skilled nursing and assisted living facilities, long-term acute care facilities and outpatient centers.
- Operations in Chicago, Daytona, St. Petersburg, FL and more
- Built on a strong foundation of visionary clinical leadership and industry relationships
- Best in-class care throughout the post-acute continuum
- Believer in communication, engagement and collective intelligence
- Employ respectful, driven, service-oriented, growth-minded and quality-based team members
- Network of 15 physiatrists
Tallahassee Facility Features:
- Position will start in March 2022
- 20-bed brand new unit starts in April, 2022
- Act as the primary care doctor for the patients
- See about 20 patients/day
- Hospital consults
- Can also provide SNF or assisted living care if interested
- Employee or independent contractor
- Competitive depending on need
- Multiple employment/contractor models based on needs
If you have any interest, skills or experience with inpatient physiatry jobs, you’re in luck. Interest in inpatient physiatry jobs has decreased over the years, making the need for skilled clinicians now more than ever. There is a great demand for qualified inpatient physiatrists, and Farr Healthcare can help you find the practice or facility of your dreams.