- High income potential in a beautiful area of South Carolina
- Great weather year-round for outdoor activities
- A new 40-bed inpatient rehabilitation hospital in Greenville, South Carolina expected to open in mid-2021
- It will offer physical, occupational and speech therapies as well as 24-hour nursing care that aim to restore functional ability and quality of life.
- Good subspecialty support
- Effective marketing teams based at acute care hospitals
- A Board Certified physiatrist who has an interest in building a practice and growing with the Greenville, SC community. Plenty of outdoor parks, art, and a bustling downtown scene make Greenville an excellent city to work and play.
- Expected patient load 15-20 patients
· PRACTICE MODEL
You would establish a private practice to include a caseload of medically complex inpatient rehabilitation patients.
· You would set up a relationship with an independent billing company and retain 100% of your own billing and collections. Encompass Health hospitals are extremely busy with high patient volumes – Encompass Health has its own well-trained outreach teams that identify appropriate inpatient rehabilitation candidates from surrounding areas.