- Affiliate with the nation’s largest rehab provider
- Marketing teams to help build your practice
- Plans to build a freestanding 60 bed comprehensive inpatient rehabilitation hospital to open in the summer of 2022
- Situated mid-way between Baltimore and D.C, Bowie is less than a 40 minute commute to either city. Enjoy the sights of the iconic Belair Mansion and Stable Museum, spend an exciting day at Six Flags amusement park, or unwind after a long day at Allen Pond Park. Shop at Bowie Towne Center and enjoy a meal at one of the numerous restaurants and lounges Bowie has to offer.
PM&R INPATIENT JOB DESCRIPTION:
- Expected patient load 15-20 patients
- Medical Director compensation for administrative duties
- Full Relocation
- Good subspecialty support
- Option to consult at local acute care hospitals
- Effective Marketing teams based at acute care hospitals
- Independent contractor
WHY THIS POSITION?
High Income potential
High patient volumes
Freedom to run your own practice
Integrated State of the art equipment
Professional fulfillment through gratifying patient mix
Team atmosphere with full-time employed therapists and nurses
Corporate support to facilitate available resources for regulatory compliance
- 41-bed inpatient rehabilitation hospital that offers comprehensive inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation services designed to return patients to leading active and independent lives.
- Join 4 admitting physicians and 1 other consulting PM&R physician
- The hospital provides a wide range of physical rehabilitation services, a vast network of highly skilled, independent private practice physicians, therapists and nurses, and the most innovative equipment and rehabilitation technology, ensuring that all patients have access to the highest quality care.
- Designed with the patient’s care in mind, the hospital offers semi-private rooms and private rooms with amenities like televisions, telephones and wireless internet capabilities.
- The hospital has specialized inpatient programs for stroke, brain injury, spinal cord injury, neurology, cardiac and orthopedics. Other services offered include Day Hospital Program, aquatics, pain management, arthritis, wellness and industrial and work programs.
- Has its own well-trained outreach teams that identify appropriate inpatient rehabilitation candidates from surrounding areas.
- PM&R Physician will establish a private practice to include a caseload of medically complex inpatient rehabilitation patients and an outpatient rehabilitation practice if he or she chooses.
- The Physiatrist will set up a relationship with an independent billing company and retain 100% of his/her own billing and collections.
- Extremely busy with high patient volumes
- $240,000 income guarantee
- MD or DO with state medical license or willingness to obtain state license
- Board certification in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Patient-centered commitment to excellence
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Hospital-based physiatry experience preferred but not required
- Interest in being a part of a thriving community
If you have any interest, skills or experience with inpatient physiatry jobs, you’re in luck. Interest in inpatient physiatry jobs has decreased over the years, making the need for skilled clinicians now more than ever. There is a great demand for qualified inpatient physiatrists, and Farr Healthcare can help you find the practice or facility of your dreams.