- Great opportunity to start a hospital from the ground up
- Medical Director stipend
- Enjoy the autonomy and income advantages of being an independent contractor or be an employee
- Flexibility with days and hours
- Marketing done for you and help with setting up your practice
- Brand-new 40-bed rehab hospital opening in the late Fall, 2021.
- Primarily inpatient, approximately 15 inpatients daily
- Handle admissions and discharges
- Able to also do outpatient, consults, etc.
- Admitting doctor
- Flexibility with days and hours. Patients must be seen 3 times a week but if they want to start later some days, leave in the middle of the day, come on the weekends, etc. that is fine as long as they are seen 3 times a week.
- Can pursue an academic affiliation if desired
- Independent contractor preferred but can be an employee
- Can rent office space at fair market value
- Medical Director stipend which is an hourly rate
- Medicare/Medicare Replacements the commercial products are the majority of our referrals with a few Indiana Medicaid/Managed Medicaid.
If you have any interest, skills or experience with inpatient physiatry jobs, you’re in luck. Interest in inpatient physiatry jobs has decreased over the years, making the need for skilled clinicians now more than ever. There is a great demand for qualified inpatient physiatrists, and Farr Healthcare can help you find the practice or facility of your dreams.