- Newton – Beautiful facility close to Wichita
- Hospital administration gets rehab!
- The hospitals will market, develop outpatient services and consults for you
- 12-bed Rehab unit at a 103-bed, (13-bed rehab unit ½ an hour away at which you can also be the Medical Director); not-for-profit facility started in 1988
- Lots of growth potential
- The hospital has wound healing and hyperbaric programs
- Excellent nursing care as well as therapy
- Level 3 trauma
- The University of KS has a residency program on site
- Full-service of neuro, ortho and several OP clinics
- Salary base plus incentive plus benefits
If you have any interest, skills or experience with inpatient physiatry jobs, you’re in luck. Interest in inpatient physiatry jobs has decreased over the years, making the need for skilled clinicians now more than ever. There is a great demand for qualified inpatient physiatrists, and Farr Healthcare can help you find the practice or facility of your dreams.