THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED. PLEASE REFER TO THE OPENINGS PAGE.
- One hour to the beach, Home to several notable restaurants to include a James Beard Award winner
- Flexible schedule, latest technology, team environment
- Medical Director training and support
- Best in Class compliance team
- East central NC
- 22,000 population
- 50 miles to Raleigh, NC
- Received the All-America City Award twice
- Home to several notable restaurants. The Chef & the Farmer, recipient of a James Beard Award, started by Vivian Howardand Ben Knight, is located in downtown Kinston. The PBS series A Chef’s Life focuses on the restaurant, owners, and local farmers from whom it sources, such as Brothers Farm. The Barn Steakhouse and The Baron & the Beef are also fine-dining establishments featuring locally sourced produce and meats on their menus while supporting sustainable agriculture. Also a proponent of sustainable practices and local ingredients, Mother Earth Brewing was founded in Kinston in the summer of 2008.
- Other notable businesses and restaurants include the Overland Gallery, Ginger 108, The Boiler Room, the O’Neil Boutique Hotel, the Bentley B&B, and the Lenoir County Farmers Market.
- 96 m. to the Raleigh-Durham Airport
- Community college, planetarium, country club, Grainger Stadium
- Performing arts center
- Many festivals – Sand in the Streets Concert Series, Annual BBQ Festival, Festival on the Neuse River
- Partnership with an not-for-profit acute care hospital and a national rehab company
- 17-bed unit that serves patients in need of rehabilitation services, including physical, occupational, and speech-language therapies.
- Independent contractor or employee
- Handle approximately 15 beds
- Responsible for all aspects of the rehabilitation program of patients admitted to the facility. This facility has an existing patient census requiring full-time physiatry coverage.
- Coordinate care pertinent to medical rehabilitation with primary care and other specialties.
- Provide care for all aspects of rehabilitation after admission.
- Assess and manage barriers to medical rehabilitation for best measurable outcomes, with appropriate resource utilization, for safe discharge into the community.
- Lead the interdisciplinary team with team meetings on a weekly basis. Family meetings are held at initial admission, discharge and during the course of stay as needed.
- Plan to have medical coverage from day one but there is the possibility of a learning curve.
- No outpatient responsibilities unless desired.
- Salary plus incentive.
- $350,000+ total potential
- Sign-on bonus negotiable
- Comprehensive benefits
- Health, Malpractice, Relocation and more
If you have any interest, skills or experience with inpatient physiatry jobs, you’re in luck. Interest in inpatient physiatry jobs has decreased over the years, making the need for skilled clinicians now more than ever. There is a great demand for qualified inpatient physiatrists, and Farr Healthcare can help you find the practice or facility of your dreams.
For more Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Jobs, don’t forget to visit https://farrhealthcare.com/openings/physical-medicine-and-rehabilitation-jobs/