THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED. PLEASE REFER TO THE OPENINGS PAGE.
- Experienced leader in rehab
- Can be the patient’s primary doctor or the consultant
- Growth opportunities nationwide
- Avondale which is in the West Valley of Phoenix
- A premier rehabilitative healthcare provider that currently owns and operates hospitals in Texas, Louisiana, Kansas, Arizona and New Mexico, with plans to open new facilities in Ohio, Wisconsin, Florida and Texas.
- 4-year-old company whose CEO has 30+ years’ experience
- At the groundbreaking ceremony, the CEO said the hospital will focus on patient care and healing. “We often call ourselves a faith-based organization,” he said. “We believe in all the miracles that happen at a hospital, particularly at a rehabilitation hospital where a patient can be admitted on a stretcher and walk out at the end of their treatment after 12-14 days.”
- Currently operating 8 rehabilitation hospitals, 7 more pending
- “Our expertise and knowledge allow us to provide the highest standards of care to patients,” the CEO says. He cites the hospital’s comprehensive stroke rehabilitation program as an example. The program includes review of 228 evidence-based recommendations from the American Stroke Association.
- Nursing, therapy, case management, pharmacy, and dietary personnel are specifically educated in stroke rehabilitation techniques and intervention to ensure that a treatment plan is created to fit each patient’s individual needs.
- Beautiful new 36-bed, 43,000 square feet rehabilitation hospital
- Opened recently and the census is already 12
- Can be the admitting and attending or the consultant as internal medicine coverage
- Independent contractor
- Stipend of $150,000
If you have any interest, skills or experience with inpatient physiatry jobs, you’re in luck. Interest in inpatient physiatry jobs has decreased over the years, making the need for skilled clinicians now more than ever. There is a great demand for qualified inpatient physiatrists, and Farr Healthcare can help you find the practice or facility of your dreams.
For more Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Jobs, don’t forget to visit https://farrhealthcare.com/openings/physical-medicine-and-rehabilitation-jobs/