- Flexible schedule
- Latest technology
- Team environment
- Medical Director training and support
- Best in Class compliance team
- Central NC
- 22,000 (city)
- Partnership with UNC Lenoir Health Care and Kindred
- 17-bed unit that serves patients in need of rehabilitation services, including physical, occupational, and speech-language therapies.
- Handle approximately 15 beds
- Responsible for all aspects of the rehabilitation program of patients admitted to the facility. This facility has an existing patient census requiring full-time physiatry coverage.
- Coordinate care pertinent to medical rehabilitation with primary care and other specialties.
- Provide care for all aspects of rehabilitation after admission.
- Assess and manage barriers to medical rehabilitation for best measurable outcomes, with appropriate resource utilization, for safe discharge into the community.
- Lead the interdisciplinary team with team meetings on a weekly basis. Family meetings are held at initial admission, discharge and during the course of stay as needed.
- Plan to have medical coverage from day one but there is the possibility of a learning curve.
- No outpatient responsibilities unless desired.
- This company’s goals are to represent physiatrists nationwide who affiliate with them to promote physiatry among payors, SNF’s, etc.
- This national company supports physiatrists as CMS chips away at your reimbursement.
- It develops outcomes status, information technology, compliance programs so that you will be well-paid.
- The national company shows payors their better outcomes and substantiate higher reimbursements.
- They are looking for long-term relations with physiatrists.
- Salary plus incentive.
- $350,000+ total potential
- Sign-on bonus negotiable
- Comprehensive benefits
- Health, Malpractice, Relocation and more