- Great clinical outcomes
- Rehab hospital culture that each member of the team steps up individually so that everyone can be better collectively
- Outstanding reputation in the market
- Freestanding rehab hospitals
- They have the best in Therapy, Nursing, Quality and Operations Leadership who are out-of-the-box thinkers driven to success and are attracting the best and brightest
- Offers specialty programs and highly trained staff
- The rehabilitation hospital programs primarily focus on Brain Injury, Stroke, Amputation, Spinal Cord Injury, Neurological Conditions, Complicated Orthopedics, and Multiple Trauma.
- Open medical staff
- Has advanced cardiac life support (ACLS) certification, and multiple specialty certificated therapists
- Innovative, energized therapy team
- Inpatient work at the rehab hospital
- General PM&R diagnoses
- See approximately 15+ patients/day
- Base salary plus incentive based on RVU’s.
- Board Certified/Qualified physiatrist with excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- The ideal candidate will have vision and drive
- Comprehensive to include health, malpractice insurance, paid vacation, long- and short-term disability and more
If you have any interest, skills or experience with inpatient physiatry jobs, you’re in luck. Interest in inpatient physiatry jobs has decreased over the years, making the need for skilled clinicians now more than ever. There is a great demand for qualified inpatient physiatrists, and Farr Healthcare can help you find the practice or facility of your dreams.