THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED. PLEASE REFER BACK TO THE OPENINGS PAGE.
· Encompass Health Corp. (NYSE: EHC) and Altru Health System have a joint venture agreement to own and operate Altru’s existing inpatient rehabilitation unit.
· Altru’s 23-bed inpatient rehabilitation unit is located on Altru’s South Washington Medical Park campus in Grand Forks, North Dakota.
· Encompass Health and Altru will renovate the current space to increase the private patient room count from 23 to 40, create an activities of daily living suite, expand the therapy gym and start providing in–house dialysis services for rehabilitation patients that require them during their stay.
· In addition to 24-hour nursing care, Altru Rehabilitation Hospital will continue to offer physical, occupational and speech therapies to restore functional ability and quality of life. It provides care for patients recovering from debilitating illnesses and injuries including strokes and other neurological disorders, brain injuries, spinal cord injuries, amputations and complex orthopedic conditions.
· Altru Rehabilitation Hospital will have a continued commitment to excellence in stroke rehabilitation and acute neurologic and traumatic brain injury rehabilitation.
· About Encompass Health As a national leader in integrated healthcare services, Encompass Health (NYSE: EHC) offers both facility–based and home–based patient care through its network of inpatient rehabilitation hospitals, home health agencies and hospice agencies. With a national footprint that includes 140 hospitals, 250 home health locations, and 94 hospice locations in 42 states and Puerto Rico, the Company provides high–quality, cost-effective integrated healthcare. Encompass Health is ranked as one of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For.
· About Altru Health System Based in Grand Forks, North Dakota, Altru Health System is a physician-led, multispecialty group practice with an acute care hospital, Level II trauma center, specialty hospital, more than two dozen Grand Forks and regional practice locations, and a large home care network. Altru Health System was the first member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network, extending Mayo Clinic knowledge and expertise to the patients we serve.
|If you have any interest, skills or experience with inpatient physiatry jobs, you’re in luck. Interest in inpatient physiatry jobs has decreased over the years, making the need for skilled clinicians now more than ever. There is a great demand for qualified inpatient physiatrists, and Farr Healthcare can help you find the practice or facility of your dreams.|