- 8 AM – 5 PM job, no call!
- Competitive stipend
- Brand new facility with brand new equipment and great views
- As its new, you can help create a culture and influence how things are done
- Enjoy the autonomy and income advantages of being an independent contractor
- Marketing done for you and help with setting up your practice
- Close to everything – 1 ½ hours to LA, 1 hour or less to the mountains and lakes and beach
- Enjoy quality of life – no traffic jams, low COL, slower pace of life, msall town feel but city of 90.000
- 50-bed, all private rooms, new freestanding rehab hospital which is easy to reach for patients
- The internists handle primary care 24/7 evenings and weekends. The same internists who take call are on the floor daily seeing patients for rehab also
- EMR is WellSky, there is dragon associated for dictation, E-Rehab is the outcomes software and utilized for Pre-Admission Screening
- Main referral hospitals include the following: Memorial Hospital, Mercy Hospital (both are Dignity), Adventist Health and Kern Medical Center
- No vents
- ADC-12 as it’s just 6 months old and negotiating payor contracts, now Medicare patients
- Inpatient, approximately 15 inpatients daily
- Handle admissions and discharges
- Brain Injury, Spinal Cord, Stroke, Hips focus
- Admitting doctor
- Monday-Friday (8am-5pm) schedule
- Vacation – Arrangements will be made by the facility so there is no cost to you.
- 20 hours/week administration and 15 hours/week patient care
- Independent contractor
- First year income guarantee with 2 year payback
- Stipend which is an hourly rate and depends on how many patients you see.
- Your professional receipts. For the Medical Director position, you could earn as an estimate approximately $450,000 if you see approximately 15 patients/day
If you have any interest, skills or experience with inpatient physiatry jobs, you’re in luck. Interest in inpatient physiatry jobs has decreased over the years, making the need for skilled clinicians now more than ever. There is a great demand for qualified inpatient physiatrists, and Farr Healthcare can help you find the practice or facility of your dreams.