- No weekend work! Flexible Schedule!
- Tremendous support from the management company
- Work with a large, not-for-profit health care system
- Best in Class compliance team
- 72 miles north of Seattle
- Home of North Cascades National Park
- Incredible scenery, endless outdoor recreation and small-town living
- Breathtaking hikes, relaxing camping trips, water activities, bird watching, snow sports, scenic drives and horseback riding
- Many arts, culture, entertainment and retail
- City of 12,500
- Home of Loggerodeo, a celebration staged annually since the mid-1930s close to the Fourth of July. The annual event is well known in Western Washington and one of the oldest rural summer celebrations in the state with many of the events dating back more than 100 years. Loggerodeo features a carnival, foot-race, log drive, old-time logging show, championship rodeo, children’s parade, the annual Fourth of July parade, and an invitation-only chainsaw carving Favorite chainsaw carved log creations from the carving competitions of past years line the downtown Sedro-Woolley area.
- 10-bed, new inpatient rehab unit. Also, this position will be supplemented with an OP program and some supplements in the area, i.e. SNF in area and maybe even rounding in the hospital
- Internal and external referrals. A community liaison markets from Medford, OR to Eureka, CA.
- The unit is managed by a national rehab management company that is a leading provider of acute inpatient rehabilitation services with more than 300 hospital-based rehabilitation units, medical/surgical and outpatient therapy settings and more than 30 joint venture inpatient rehabilitation hospitals across the country.
- CVA,TBI, SCI, debility trauma and hip fractures and other 60% CMS diagnostic categories
- Inpatient; a hospitalist provides medical care
- Can also choose to do consults at the acute care hospital
- Can choose to provide outpatient services at the facility and at another nearby outpatient center
- Can also work at a SNF
- 1:2; hospitalist will help with call
- Independent contractor or employee
- Year to year contract, can go for multiple years
- As an independent contractor – Fair market value for administrative services which is approximately $100,000 per year.
- Plus professional receipts
- 80% Medicare/managed Medicare, 10% commercial insurance and 10% Medicaid
Features of Affiliation with the Rehab Management company:
- Medical Director conference and quarterly WebEx training
- A state-of-the art, electronic pre-admission screening tool
- A central resource site with tools and resources for best practice documentation, compliance and ambassadorship
- Peer physician support for “in-the-trenches” problem solving
- 1:1 coaching and training
- Excellent clinical colleagues – therapy and nursing staff trained in rehab medicine
- Operations leader partnership – Program Director and CEO support to facilitate practice efficiency
- A Medical Advisory Board to assist with program development and represent your Medical Director needs
- Company culture of taking care of communities and employees evidenced by non-profit organization support to include providing monetary assistance to those experiencing financial hardship due to a catastrophic life event
If you have any interest, skills or experience with inpatient physiatry jobs, you’re in luck. Interest in inpatient physiatry jobs has decreased over the years, making the need for skilled clinicians now more than ever. There is a great demand for qualified inpatient physiatrists, and Farr Healthcare can help you find the practice or facility of your dreams.
For more Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Jobs, don’t forget to visit https://farrhealthcare.com/openings/physical-medicine-and-rehabilitation-jobs/