- Easy-to-manage rehab unit with 14 beds
- Devoted staff and a patient-centered environment
- Sign-on bonus!
- 89 miles from Philadelphia, 62 miles to Allentown
- 8 miles from WellSpan Good Samaritan Hospital, the acute care hospital
- Lead the rehabilitation unit
- Round on patients and direct rehabilitation needs
- Ability to manage general medical issues preferred
- Locum tenens from December 2022 to June,2023 – 3 days/week- The Medical Director will still be working for them 3 days a week and taking weekend call!
- Weekend call is shared with 2 other physicians (a PRN who is contracted for every 3 weeks and a physiatrist at Ephrata Community Hospital)
- Physician-designed compensation model
- Sign-on bonus and additional stipend for Medical Directorship
- Full Relocation and two Retirement Savings Plans
- $4,500 CME Allowance, Full Malpractice Coverage Including tail
- Board Certified physiatrist with excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- A team player
If you have any interest, skills or experience with inpatient physiatry jobs, you’re in luck. Interest in inpatient physiatry jobs has decreased over the years, making the need for skilled clinicians now more than ever. There is a great demand for qualified inpatient physiatrists, and Farr Healthcare can help you find the practice or facility of your dreams.