- Comprehensive benefits
- $10,000 sign-on bonus
- No calls, no nights, no weekends
- Innovative medical practice that has emerged in light of the Affordable Care Act (2011).
- Their services are designed to offer patient care throughout the continuum of care, with special focus on patients in the acute, post-acute care and long term acute care (LTAC) settings.
- A modern initiative in the health care space by offering comprehensive solutions through its specialized clinical programs to its facilities, where each program is carefully designed and executed for each individual healthcare facility.
- Oversee teams of mid-level providers in addition to providing patient care, Cover two practice sites per day – geographically suitable to your geographic needs
- No call, no nights, no weekends
- 3 days/week at a LTAC and 2 days/week at a SNF or can work at 1 facility
- Act as a consultant, not a primary doctor
- Most of the facilities use Point Click Care as their EMR
- 2 year contract term
- Base Salary: $225,000 plus Productivity Bonus paid monthly; more with experience
- Sign On Bonus: $10,000
- 4 weeks of paid vacation and 4 paid holidays
- I week & $2,000 for CME
- Health, dental & retirement plans offered
- Board eligible/certified physician
The need for qualified skilled nursing facility physiatrists has increased exponentially recently. Your expertise in skilled nursing physiatry will serve you well, but only if you are able to connect with the right employers. Farr Healthcare can help you connect with these skilled nursing facility employers.