- Stellar position with a multidisciplinary group of providers
- Fresno – College-town life including sports and arts activities
- Bakersfield is the ninth largest city in California and one of the fastest growing regions in the nation
- A group of providers (PM& R, Neurology, SUD/Addiction, Mental Health, Social Work) providing outpatient and interventional care
- Primary care musculoskeletal/pain management provider for California’s Ventura County, Central Coast, and Central Valley with locations across 5 states
- Restore function using the latest evidence-based, minimally-invasive, treatments – rather than just masking it with medications
- Leader in regenerative medicine including PRP and stem cell-based treatment as well as a leader in Small Fiber Neuropathy with over 7000 patients.
- Interventional procedures, joint/trigger point injections, blocks, PRP injections, radiofrequency neurolysis, spinal stimulators, testing for painful neuropathy and other interventional treatments
- Travel to other facilities when needed
- Low to mid $300,000’s
- Board certified and trained in interventional pain and injections
- The candidate must be eligible for an unrestricted DEA and unencumbered medical license to practice in California
- Experience or trained with EMG’s
- A team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills who shares our patient-centric philosophy
- Fresno is an agricultural and minor banking and financial center for the San Joaquin Valley, the southern half of California’s famed agricultural Central Valley.
- The California State University at Fresno, or “Fresno State,” adds some college-town life including sports and arts activities.
- The Central Valley’s largest city offers seven stadiums and a pair of arenas to satisfy sporty types, and an annual Woodward Shakespeare Festival in lush Woodward Park reveals Fresno’s cultural bent. But make no mistake: Agriculture is king in this centerpiece city of the San Joaquin Valley, California’s most prolific growing region
- As the Southern Gateway to the Central Valley, Bakersfield is the ninth largest city in California and one of the fastest growing regions in the nation. Steeped in music history, Bakersfield is the birthplace of the country music genre known as “the Bakersfield Sound.”
- Bakersfield has something for everyone with a variety of recreational and cultural attractions. These include award winning museums such as the Buena Vista Museum of Natural History, the Bakersfield Museum of Art, and the Buck Owens Crystal Palace and three raceways: Auto Club Famoso Raceway, Bakersfield Speedway and Buttonwillow Raceway.
- Foodies indulge in an impressive array of locally-owned, authentic restaurants, including more Basque restaurants than any other city in the nation.
- Outdoor enthusiasts exercise their rights to walk, jog, and bike on over thirty miles of scenic pathway skirted by the Kern River. You and your family will have the opportunity of enjoying this variety of attractions.
You’ve worked hard to gain your skills for a PMR job, and now you need excellent opportunities. On our website, you are bound to find plenty of interventional physiatry jobs to choose from. We help match the skills of each candidate to the needs of each employer, so your chances of finding qualified interventional PM&R jobs are better with us than they are if you tried doing the search alone.