- Well-established practice
- A lot of practice freedom
- Open to visa holders
- Four-person interventional/general outpatient physiatry practice with an office in Little Rock and satellite offices in Jacksonville, North Little Rock, Warren, Benton and Conway. The main office is 12,400 square feet
- For interventional – Procedure and clinic days
- For outpatient – Outpatient general work to include chronic pain management with the goal to minimize narcotics use, 32- 40 patients/day
- Will work independently at satellite offices.
- Drive 1 hour from Little Rock or live near satellite clinics.
- One satellite clinic is in Searcy, AR. Clinic work averages 35 patients/day
- Salary plus incentive
- The salary is dependent on experience
- The bonus would be incentive of services worked and would be considered at the end of first year.
- Vacation to 15 days, 5 days sick and 2-3 days allowed extra for CME time, malpractice to include tail insurance, mileage reimbursement for satellite travel, CME reimbursement up to $3,000.000 annually, health insurance
- Board Certified/Qualified physiatrist with excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Open to new graduates and visa holders
You’ve worked hard to gain your skills for a PMR job, and now you need excellent opportunities. On our website, you are bound to find plenty of interventional physiatry jobs to choose from. We help match the skills of each candidate to the needs of each employer, so your chances of finding qualified interventional PM&R jobs are better with us than they are if you tried doing the search alone.