- Located in a community with a great need for a talented interventional pain physician
- Outstanding income potential with partnership opportunity
- Immediate immersion as current practice is booked out for weeks in advance
- Easy 60 interstate miles away from Downtown Montreal, an international city with world class dining, entertainment, and sports
- 24 Miles from Burlington, Vermont, a city voted as one of the most desirable cities by Conde Traveler’s magazine.
- A dynamic, well-managed, well-respected and highly-regarded interventional private practice
- 20 years providing interventional pain treatments to the area
- Two efficiently run clinics including a brand-new state-of-the-art ASC (Surgical Pain Centers of the Adirondacks)
- Regenerative treatments offered (PRP & BMAC)
- Fellowship director experienced in mentoring pain physicians
- Very supportive, congenial team and work environment
- Hit the ground running with a substantial existing patient base and the opportunity to grow your practice base very quickly.
- CSPM has one goal in mind: to diagnose and treat chronic pain and to help our patients to regain their quality of life. Our team is dedicated to the success of our patients. We pride ourselves in unmatched quality of care, service, and compassion. It is no wonder that patients drive many hours to come see us and that our patient satisfaction rate is 97% satisfied or very satisfied.
- Their team diagnoses and treats spine, nerve, muscle, and joint related pain disorders with a focus on spine care. CSPM utilizes the most advanced therapeutic therapies to diagnose and treat the pain generator which improve the quality of human life. We are the only facility in Upstate New York/Vermont to offer the most advanced minimally invasive procedures such as interspinous space placement (Vertiflex), Sacroiliac joint fusion, the MILD procedure, DiscSeel, TenJet, spinal cord implant (percutaneous/paddle) and Regenerative Medicine (PRP and Bone Marrow Derived Stem Cells).
- Their procedures are fluoroscopic and ultrasound- guided and performed at our own brand-new state of the art surgical center, Surgical Pain Center of the Adirondacks.
- The position itself requires a variety of clinical and technical skills including the examination of patients and the performance of comprehensive medical physical examinations, the administration and ordering of diagnostic tests followed by the interpretation of test results, the development and implementation of patient management plans, good documentation skills, and the performance of the most advanced interventional pain procedures with follow-ups.
- Mentoring with interventional pain procedures can be provided by owner and founder if needed.
- No call, evenings or weekends
- Excellent procedural volume, spine as well as peripheral joint injections (XR and U/S guided)
- Clinic and surgery center hours are 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM Monday through Friday.
- Enjoy the convenience of a single site practice with no travel required and no hospital consults
- Very competitive salary with productivity-based incentives
- Comprehensive benefits package and profit-sharing plan opportunities
- Employee with partnership potential
- The right candidate must be compassionate and must place patient outcomes as a top priority while demonstrating an excellent bedside manner and time management skills.
- Ideally, they would also be looking for long-term employment in an outpatient clinical setting.
- One of the best locations in the country: on the shores of Lake Champlain and at the footsteps of the Adirondack Park (the largest protected area in the contiguous US)
- Ranked 14th worldwide per FDI Magazine (London Times Magazine) for America Cities of the Future for Foreign Direct Investment
- Family-friendly area with excellent NYS public schools
- Home to community colleges and university
- One of the most affordable costs of living in the Northeast
- Easy access to Plattsburgh International Airport with its daily direct flights to major US airports and to two other international airports 45 minutes away
- Plattsburg is a safe, beautiful place to live.
- Despite being smaller in size, its proximity to the border makes it a unique location in the US with large international corporations which are well established in the area as well as a large number of Canadian visitors who significantly increase the population of the city, along with its dining and entertainment options.
- Immediate access to Lake Champlain (the 6th largest lake in the US) for extraordinary water recreational activities
- Multiple options for world class skiing close by including the twice Olympic city of Lake Placid
- Endless variety of outdoor recreational activities throughout all four seasons (hiking, camping, mountaineering, mountain biking, running, kayaking, road biking, skiing, among others)
- Very scenic region world famous for its fall foliage
- Historic city and region with direct ties to War of Independence and to the War of 1812
You’ve worked hard to gain your skills for a PMR job, and now you need excellent opportunities. On our website, you are bound to find plenty of interventional physiatry jobs to choose from. We help match the skills of each candidate to the needs of each employer, so your chances of finding qualified interventional PM&R jobs are better with us than they are if you tried doing the search alone.