- Join a diversely-talented and excellent team at a world-class practice
- Built-in referral base; your schedule will be filled quickly
- Great opportunity to further grow this already sizeable practice
- Excellent breadth and depth to the medical cases you will be seeing
- Spine clinic with diagnoses to include chronic low back pain, cervical disorders, etc.
- See about 40 patients/day in the clinic
- Bread-and-butter spine procedures – cervical and lumbar injections, etc.
- The surgicenter is down the street
- Employee with partnership potential
- Potential to buy into ASC
- Comprehensive to include malpractice, health insurance and more
- Board Certified physiatrist with excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- A team player
- Interested in a broad-based, general interventional practice
You’ve worked hard to gain your skills for a PMR job, and now you need excellent opportunities. On our website, you are bound to find plenty of interventional physiatry jobs to choose from. We help match the skills of each candidate to the needs of each employer, so your chances of finding qualified interventional PM&R jobs are better with us than they are if you tried doing the search alone.