- Walk into a busy, successful, well-established practice
- A PA will assist you so you can work with ease
- The senior physiatrist is Board Certified in PM&R, Pain and Anti-Aging
- The practice provides pain management and integrative medicine
- The practice treats back, spine, elbow, hand, wrist, hip, foot, ankle, knee, neck; cancer pain, chronic pain, degenerative disk disease, facet joint syndrome, headaches, herniated discs, neuropathy, osteoarthritis, post-laminectomy syndrome, sports injuries, sacroiliac joint dysfunction, etc.
- Procedures include fluoroscopic-guided injections, epidural steroid injections, facet block injections, trigger point injections, discograms, EMG’s, occipital nerve blocks, nerve root blocks, sacroiliac joint blocks, stellate ganglion blocks, etc.
- The senior physiatrist is Board Certified in PM&R, Pain and Anti-Aging and fellowship-trained
- His associate is Board Certified in Family Medicine and completed a sports medicine fellowship
- Must be proficient in performing: epidurals, stimulator trials, facet injections, medial branch blocks, radio frequency ablations, SI joint injections, etc.
- No call or weekends. Monday – Friday 8 AM-5 PM
- Act as oversight for the mid-levels
- Practice associate
- Competitive salary plus incentive
- Health and professional liability insurance and more
You’ve worked hard to gain your skills for a PMR job, and now you need excellent opportunities. On our website, you are bound to find plenty of interventional physiatry jobs to choose from. We help match the skills of each candidate to the needs of each employer, so your chances of finding qualified interventional PM&R jobs are better with us than they are if you tried doing the search alone.