THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED. PLEASE REFER TO THE OPENINGS PAGE.
- No narcotics or chronic pain
- No Medicare or Medicaid
- This large network gives you the first-choice ability to move to another city
- Lifestyle-friendly practice environment with a rapidly growing, thriving organization
- A practice physiatrist tells me that he loves his job, that the organization has allowed him to grow into a Medical Director position
- Has grown from 2 offices to 30 offices in 5 years; still a growing company that you can get in on the early ground floor
- As it’s growing, you can come and stand out and become a leader
- The physician-backed organization aims for a win-win relationship with physiatrists
- 26 offices in 10 states to include Gainesville, Augusta, Savannah, Macon, Columbus, GA
- No narcotics, no chronic pain
- Procedure suites in the offices
- The orthopods and physiatrists are equally respected
- Nurse practitioners in every office
- No Medicare or Medicaid
- They serve PI, work comp, commercial and self-pay. For a provider, the treatment protocol is identical without regard as to what the mechanism of injury was. Having said that, they certainly do more PI and Comp then commercial.
- PI has less co-morbidities, they’re not chronic pain patients so they’re easier to work with and they’re happier with their medical outcomes
- ANOTHER OPENING IS IN ALBANY, GA
- Facet, lumbar and cervical epidurals, RFA, MBB, etc.
- Procedures done by fluoroscopy, can do by US if interested
- Typically do procedures a few days/week and clinic a few days/week, can do procedures more often if desired
- Equal distribution of new patients
- Some travel
- No paper work, no authorizations
- Enjoy the advantages of being an employee without the headaches of running a practice and making the same amount of money
- Salary plus incentive
- Monthly incentive bonuses typically range from $5,000 – $15,000
- Board Certified/Qualified fellowship-trained physiatrist with excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- A dynamic physiatrist who is eager to produce and willing to help grow a company
- Have a sense of curiosity and team spirit
You’ve worked hard to gain your skills for a PMR job, and now you need excellent opportunities. On our website, you are bound to find plenty of interventional physiatry jobs to choose from. We help match the skills of each candidate to the needs of each employer, so your chances of finding qualified interventional PM&R jobs are better with us than they are if you tried doing the search alone.