THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED. PLEASE REFER TO THE OPENINGS PAGE.
- Work with a successful, PM&R and Pain-Board Certified physiatrist
- Flexible schedule of part-time work
- Billing done for you
- 2 – 3 days/week
- Solo, well-established physiatrist with a PA and 2 c-arms
- He has been treating patients in the Pottstown area for over 8 years, and he is now the Director of the PMSI Division of Pain Medicine
- Perform interventional procedures under fluoroscopy in the office – can include lumbar, facet, peripheral joints; cervical epidurals nice but not necessary
- Can do procedures exclusively or also perform exams and procedures
- Independent contractor
- The practice physiatrist will do the billing for your services
- Paid by the hour
- Board Certified in physiatry with good interpersonal skills
You’ve worked hard to gain your skills for a PMR job, and now you need excellent opportunities. On our website, you are bound to find plenty of interventional physiatry jobs to choose from. We help match the skills of each candidate to the needs of each employer, so your chances of finding qualified interventional PM&R jobs are better with us than they are if you tried doing the search alone.