- This practice has it all – it’s busy, growing, well-established AND has great professional collegiality
- Don’t miss out on the ability to be in an area with a huge need for outpatient services
- Take advantage of this community with a great family atmosphere
- Northwest Alabama with a thriving and friendly downtown area
- Low housing costs AND great local school systems
- Numerous museums, art galleries, theater groups, and dance studios.
- Many lakes and rivers with extensive outdoor recreation activities
- Easy drive to Memphis and Nashville for weekends away
- Join a busy, orthopedic/PMR group in beautiful northwest AL
- 7 physicians (one PM&R and six orthopaedic surgeons and 6 PA’s)
- Partnered w/US Orthopedics in 2021, a private equity-backed entity surgical center and 2 hospitals
- For the interventional position – procedures to include cervical, SIS, RFA. The procedures are done mostly by fluoroscopy
- For the general outpatient position – Clinic plus basic injections. There are a large numbers of EMG referrals from inside and outside the practice.
- Sports exposure with the local high schools, and local University athletes.
- This practice recognizes the work/life balance
- Employee with potential for partnership in 2 years
- Salary with incentive
- 25% collections incentive once a predetermined threshold met
- Equity ownership in US Orthopedics when a partner
- Medical, dental, life, malpractice, disability, life insurances, relocation, professional fees, CME, PTO of up to 41 days with vacation/holiday/CME and a 401K-match EVERY pay period
- Board Certified or Eligible physiatrist or anesthesiologist with exceptional interpersonal and communications skills
You’ve worked hard to gain your skills for a PMR job, and now you need excellent opportunities. On our website, you are bound to find plenty of interventional physiatry jobs to choose from. We help match the skills of each candidate to the needs of each employer, so your chances of finding qualified interventional PM&R jobs are better with us than they are if you tried doing the search alone.