· New hospital
· Outpatient service sector wide open for development
· Stipend plus professional receipts
· 60-bed inpatient rehabilitation hospital; expect first year census of 25-30
· The referrals are expected to come from all the acute care system venues
· Offers comprehensive inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation services as well as home health care designed to return patients to leading active and independent lives.
· The hospital provides a wide range of physical rehabilitation services, a vast network of highly-skilled physicians and therapists, and the most innovative equipment and rehabilitation technology, ensuring that all patients have access to the highest quality care.
· In addition to caring for general rehabilitation diagnoses such as orthopedics, HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital/Encompass has specialized inpatient programs for stroke, brain injury, neurological, amputation, major multiple traumas, spinal cord injuries, hip/pelvis/femur fractures, burns and osteo and rheumatoid arthritis. Other services offered include our community re-entry/re-education programs and our well-known neuro day program in outpatient services.
· Inpatient/outpatient work
· Caseload of approximately 20 patients
· You would be the primary doctor for the patient although consultants are available
· Independent contractor
· Professional receipts plus a stipend plus a guarantee
· Income guarantee of approximately $240,000
· Board Certified/Qualified physiatrist with excellent interpersonal and communications skills