- Enjoy all that AK has to offer – the scenery, the outdoors
- Huge growth potential
- Great group of people to work with to include a well-established hospitalist group
- Can learn interventional procedures as an aside
- Program development work if interested
- Huge need for rehab in AK
Practice and Facility Features:
- The practice owner completed his pain fellowship in Alaska with an internationally recognized expert in interventional pain medicine.
- His main area of focus during his fellowship was spinal and musculoskeletal pain, abdominal pain, peripheral nerve entrapments and regenerative therapy
- May expand to 18 beds
- The hospital is expanding
- Full medical support
- 10-bed rehab unit with a full census
- General rehab to include SCI, BI
- Admitting and attending responsibilities
- Monday- Friday work week
- Work with mid-levels
- Consult work (under development now)
- Outpatient day treatment program (under development now)
- No call after 5 PM weekdays and on weekends
- Salary plus incentive
- Anchorage, Alaska’s largest city, is in the south-central part of the state on the Cook Inlet.
- Known for its cultural sites, including the Alaska Native Heritage Center, which displays traditional crafts, stages dances, and presents replicas of dwellings from the area’s indigenous groups.
- Gateway to nearby wilderness areas and mountains including the Chugach, Kenai and Talkeetna.
If you have any interest, skills or experience with inpatient physiatry jobs, you’re in luck. Interest in inpatient physiatry jobs has decreased over the years, making the need for skilled clinicians now more than ever. There is a great demand for qualified inpatient physiatrists, and Farr Healthcare can help you find the practice or facility of your dreams.