- Work with a national rehab leader and a national hospital leader
- Comprehensive benefits
- Enjoy the security of an employee affiliation
- Great shopping, music, restaurants, and air travel per a local doctor
- Responsible for all aspects of the rehabilitation program of patients admitted to the facility. This facility has an existing patient census requiring full-time physiatry coverage.
- Coordinate care pertinent to medical rehabilitation with primary care and other specialties.
- Provide care for all aspects of rehabilitation after admission.
- Assess and manage barriers to medical rehabilitation for best measurable outcomes, with appropriate resource utilization, for safe discharge into the community.
- Lead the interdisciplinary team with team meetings on a weekly basis. Family meetings are held at initial admission, discharge and during the course of stay as needed.
- No outpatient responsibilities unless desired.
- This company’s goals are to represent physiatrists nationwide who affiliate with them to promote physiatry among payors, SNF’s, etc.
- This national company supports physiatrists as CMS chips away at your reimbursement.
- It has developed outcomes status, information technology, compliance programs so that you will be well-paid. The national company shows payors their better outcomes and substantiate higher reimbursements.
- They are looking for long-term relations with physiatrists.
- Base salary with monthly bonus based on production. Doctors average about $300,000.
- Must be Board Certified or planning to take Boards
If you have any interest, skills or experience with inpatient physiatry jobs, you’re in luck. Interest in inpatient physiatry jobs has decreased over the years, making the need for skilled clinicians now more than ever. There is a great demand for qualified inpatient physiatrists, and Farr Healthcare can help you find the practice or facility of your dreams.