This position has been filled. Please refer to the Openings page.
- Help build a brand-new program
- Strong support system
- In 2019, Southern Living Magazine recognized Tallahassee as “One of the South’s Best Cities.”
Acute Care Hospital Features :
- 266-bed, acute-care hospital providing 24/7 Emergency Services as well as additional services like Bariatric Center, Behavioral Health Center, Cancer Center, Chest Pain Center w/ PCI, Orthopaedic / Spine Center and Heart and Vascular Center
- 3 freestanding ERs servicing the Tallahassee area and surrounding communities. Seeing over 109,000 patients per year
- Named one of America’s 100 Best Hospitals for Orthopaedic Surgery
- $23M Comprehensive Inpatient Rehabilitation Center slated to open 2022
- More than 1400 employees and 380 providers
- As the State Capitol, Tallahassee is rich in cultural diversity, local attractions and festivals, an array of cuisine and just a short drive from some of Florida’s most beautiful beaches.
- 20-bed brand new unit
- Treat acute rehab patients including but not limited to stroke, orthopaedic, amputation, neurological conditions, and debility patients
- Act as the primary care doctor for the patients
- See about 20 patients/day
- Hospital consults
- Can also provide SNF or assisted living care if interested
- Comprehensive benefits
- Provide leadership and direction for new rehab program development
- Board Certified or Qualified
If you have any interest, skills or experience with inpatient physiatry jobs, you’re in luck. Interest in inpatient physiatry jobs has decreased over the years, making the need for skilled clinicians now more than ever. There is a great demand for qualified inpatient physiatrists, and Farr Healthcare can help you find the practice or facility of your dreams.