THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED. PLEASE REFER TO THE OPENINGS PAGE.
- Strong support system
- Large hospital system with multiple practice opportunities in their system
- The only unit in the county
- Inpatient rehab unit opened in 2018
- Level II trauma center
- CARF-accredited rehab program
- Ranks in top 5 for quality outcomes in all of this company’s 71 total programs
- General acute rehab patients including but not limited to stroke, orthopaedic, multiple trauma, amputation, neurological conditions, and debility patients
- Dedicated therapy and nursing staff with longevity and rehab experience including certified rehab nurses • Gym, advanced rehabilitation technology, and an activity of daily living suit
- Joint Commission accredited 404-bed tertiary care hospital, a designated Level II Trauma Center and a teaching hospital in collaboration with UCF College of Medicine.
- The hospital campus is centrally located in Heart of Kissimmee accessible from Orlando, St. Cloud, Celebration and Poinciana
- Treat acute rehab patients including but not limited to stroke, orthopaedic, amputation, neurological conditions, and debility patients
- Act as the primary care doctor for the patients
- See about 20 patients/day
- Hospital consults
- Can also provide SNF or assisted living care if interested
- Comprehensive benefits
- Board Certified or Qualified physiatrist with excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- For the fishing enthusiast, the Kissimmee Chain-of-Lakes includes some of the state’s largest and finest fishing and recreational attractions
- The sandy beaches of the Atlantic Ocean are only one hour to the east, and the Gulf of Mexico is two hours to the west
- Located only 17 miles south of Orlando, beautiful Kissimmee, FL truly has something for everyone and an endless array of community amenities and activities to enjoy.
- An ideal blend of theme-park thrills, outdoor adventure, and unspoiled natural beauty is right at your fingertips.
- World-class shopping is only minutes away, and there are endless pristine golf courses for year-round enjoyment.
- Numerous public and private schools and local universities offer excellent education options.
- The Orlando International Airport is minutes away from Kissimmee and the smaller Orlando Sanford International Airport sits about an hour to the north.
- Come see how Orlando can offer you the quality of life that you’ve always wanted
If you have any interest, skills or experience with inpatient physiatry jobs, you’re in luck. Interest in inpatient physiatry jobs has decreased over the years, making the need for skilled clinicians now more than ever. There is a great demand for qualified inpatient physiatrists, and Farr Healthcare can help you find the practice or facility of your dreams.