- Enjoy the help of excellent support staff so that you’re free to just see patients and not be bogged down with paperwork
- Will complete all credentialing on your behalf and deal with credentialling and licensing
- International airport, near University of Notre Dame, Museum of Art, soccer and baseball teams
- Mishawaka is located in the geographical region known as Michiana, comprised of counties in northern Indiana and southern Michigan, and it is part of the South Bend metropolitan area.
- 2 hours from Chicago
- New rehabilitation hospital consisting of 44 beds, average occupancy 20
- Join the Physiatrist Medical Director who has one nurse practitioner helping him who also sees patients in the skilled nursing facility
- Full medical support
- Full administrative support: Staff develops weekly schedules so that you know exactly which meetings you need to attend and what their week looks like, notifies hospital administration of week-end call, vacations, any time away from the hospital and who covers you, and develops a quarterly on-call schedule for you
- All inpatient
- Admitting and attending responsibilities
- Primary physician for the patients
- Average Visits/day 20+
- General rehab to include SCI, TBI, stroke, etc.
- May include going to a skilled facility for conferences once per week
- 1 in 4
- Employee of private practice
- Future partnership possibility
- Salary may be negotiated – base with no incentive, or lower base and incentive.
- Competitive compensation package:
Two (2) weeks paid vacation first year, three (3) weeks thereafter
Five (5) paid sick days, and six (6) paid holidays
Retirement plan benefits (after one year) Profit sharing 401K
Additional paid benefits:
Employee health, dental and life insurance, family cafeteria plan
Three lab coats
Car allowance at IRS allowed amount
Cellphone allowance $45.00/month
- Board Certified or Board Eligible physiatrist with excellent communications and interpersonal skills
For more information about Mishawaka
If you have any interest, skills or experience with inpatient physiatry jobs, you’re in luck. Interest in inpatient physiatry jobs has decreased over the years, making the need for skilled clinicians now more than ever. There is a great demand for qualified inpatient physiatrists, and Farr Healthcare can help you find the practice or facility of your dreams.