- Collegial team
- Practice autonomy with administrative support
- Sign-on bonus
- Aligned with one of the largest health systems in the nation and the largest hospital system in California
- More than 100 physicians and advanced practice clinicians and still growing
- Affiliated with a 250-bed hospital with a 20-bed acute rehabilitation unit
- The clinic, hospital and outpatient surgery center are located on the same campus
- Musculoskeletal ultrasound available
- Excellent support staff
- At least 50% inpatient with interest and focus on general and neurorehab
- 1:4 Weekend Call
- Shareholder opportunity
- Salary-guarantee period and excellent earning potential based on productivity model
- Relocation assistance, CME, benefits and annual bonuses for shareholders
- Energetic and hardworking physiatrist
- Will consider 2021 graduates
- Scenic coast university community
- Known for its beach scene, redwood forests, unique surf and art culture, natural scenic beauty, and friendly and active residents.
- The weather is mild, with summer temperatures in the mid-70s and winter temperatures in the mid-50s. The sun shines more than 300 days a year.
- From the cultural excitement of a world-renowned university and vibrant city, to redwood forests, miles of sandy beaches, and rugged mountains
- Downtown offers a plethora of restaurants and one-of-a-kind shops.
- In addition, it offers an upscale residential district, historic Victorians, galleries, a modern museum and a vibrant nightlife.
- There are year-round cultural events for every interest. You and your family will have the opportunity of enjoying this unique paradise of contrasts.
If you have any interest, skills or experience with inpatient physiatry jobs, you’re in luck. Interest in inpatient physiatry jobs has decreased over the years, making the need for skilled clinicians now more than ever. There is a great demand for qualified inpatient physiatrists, and Farr Healthcare can help you find the practice or facility of your dreams.