- $240,000 income guarantee + $25,000 sign-on bonus + professional receipts + $10,000 relocation. You would receive $90,000 (first month’s income guarantee + sign-on bonus + relocation) before you see your first patient.
- Plenty of outpatient work, too
- Program director position also available with an estimated $40,000 stipend
- Faculty appointment also possible; PT and OT departments at the local university, will include employee benefits
- Fayetteville. This 80-bed, 56,000 square-foot hospital serves patients throughout Northwest Arkansas, Eastern Oklahoma and Southwest Missouri.
- It is conveniently located across from Washington Regional Medical Center. It is a joint venture with Washington Regional Hospital. ADC=65-70
Reason for opening:
- Inpatient/outpatient work
- Caseload of approximately 20 patients
- 1:3 rotation of admissions
- Independent contractor
- Income guarantee, sign-on bonus, stipend AND professional receipts
- Board Certified/Qualified physiatrist with excellent interpersonal and communications skills
WHY SET UP A PRACTICE HERE?
- High Income potential
- High patient volumes
- State of the art equipment
- Freedom to run your own practice
- Professional fulfillment through gratifying patient mix
- Team atmosphere with full-time employed therapists and nurses
- Physician-friendly hospital executives and collegial environment
- Corporate support to facilitate available resources for regulatory compliance
- Opportunities for hospital-based rental of office space and clinical space
- Contractual opportunities for medical directors and program directors
- Family-friendly locations around the country
- Third-largest city in Arkansas and county seat of Washington County.
- Centrally located within the county and has been home of the University of Arkansas.
- Forbes magazine ranked the Fayetteville–Springdale–Rogers area as the 2nd-best area in the United States for recovery from the current United States recession. Reasons cited were the presence of Walmart (one of the top Fortune 500 corporations in the area) as well as low unemployment (5.0%) compared to national averages.