- Exciting opportunity to work with a collaborative, friendly multispecialty practice
- Can be busy from day one at this physician-owned practice with convenient locations
- Reap the benefits of the best payor rates in the state
- Future-focused practice – it has affiliations with Ortho NJ which includes 6 other ortho groups statewide with each practice run individually
- Growth-oriented with 6 and soon to be 7 office locations – Princeton, Plainsboro, Monroe, Ewing, Robbinsville and Hillsborough. They are 10 miles apart from each other with the furthest distance a 40-minute drive.
- Premier orthopaedic/physiatry practice in central NJ that works with 2 major health systems – Penn Medicine and Capital Health Medical Center
- Full-care complement with18 orthopaedic surgeons, 3 physiatrists, PA’s, PT’s, and OT’s
- Orthopaedic specialists rotate through the offices each week to include spine surgery, joint replacement, hand and upper extremity, foot and ankle, sports medicine
- The flagship office in Princeton is 25,000 square feet!
- Total of 5 surgical suites between the office in Princeton and an ASC in Monroe
- 5,000 surgeries/year
- Interventional: provide comprehensive spine and musculoskeletal care. Services include epidural and facet injections, as well as other associated procedures and diagnostic modalities. Work closely with physical therapists, other physiatrists, orthopedists and other providers with an emphasis on interventional techniques, biomechanical spine rehabilitation, and integrative therapeutics.
- Sports Medicine: provide comprehensive diagnoses and treatment of sports related injuries. Perform ultrasound guided injections, concussion management, and regenerative medicine.
- General outpatient: clinic and basic injections
- No call
- Work at 3 offices with your choice of which offices
- Some evenings and weekends
- Physicians will be responsible to fulfill a total of 10 panels – a panel is defined as the starting appointment and last appointment time slot; morning 8:30-11:30, afternoon 1-4:30 or evening 5:00- 7:30
- As volume dictates, injection block panels are held at of one of the ASC locations morning or afternoon. Today their physicians may have between 1-3 panels per week, this counts towards the commitment of 10 office panels
- The commitment for the evening or weekend panel is 24 months. They anticipate some physicians would remain with the panel past the 24 months because of the benefit it offers, but they are also realistic that some may move away from that type of schedule.
- First year income guarantee
- 45% of your accounts receivable minus your expenses thereafter
- Potential for participation in joint venture income
- Comprehensive to include malpractice, health, and much more
- Board Certified/Qualified physiatrist with excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- A team player
- Interventional candidate: The successful candidate will demonstrate a high level of knowledge of musculoskeletal anatomy and functional spine mechanics to accurately diagnose and facilitate the recovery of patients with cervical, thoracic, and lumbar spine disorders as well as general musculoskeletal joint dysfunction. A typical week will include 1 day of procedures with the rest clinic and some EMG’s.
- Visa holders will be considered
You’ll find plenty of outpatient physiatry practice opportunities when you search the Openings listed on the website of Farr Healthcare. Even though competition is greater in this field, we believe there’s a perfect match for every outpatient physiatrist candidate and employer. You won’t find a larger listing of practice opportunities anywhere for top-quality outpatient physiatry opportunities, especially one with so much information.