- Quality practice – the senior physiatrist is Board Certified in PM&R, Pain, Sports and EMG’s
- Good collegial relations and cohesive office staff
- NO drug patients
- Three-person interventional practice; two anesthesiologists and one physiatrist
- Fluoro and ultrasound-guided procedures are done in the Brooklyn office
- Have trained and certified technicians to do the NCS portion
- EMR. They use the Dragon System for dictation.
- Outpatient msk, injections under US, blind injections and follow-ups
- EMGs with the help of a NCV tech. There are about 8-10 EMG’s/week in both practices. Those EMG’s will be shared between you and one of the current doctors.
- Work 1 day each in Brooklyn (Bensonhurst); Old Bridge, NJ and Staten Island
- Potential for full-time at a later date
- Willing to teach some interventional procedures
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits
- Employee with partnership potential
- The majority of the patient base is Medicare and Medicaid, but there are commercial plans also seen, including Fidelis, Cigna, Aetna, and United Healthcare
- Should be Board Certified
You’ll find plenty of outpatient physiatry practice opportunities when you search the Openings listed on the website of Farr Healthcare. Even though competition is greater in this field, we believe there’s a perfect match for every outpatient physiatrist candidate and employer. You won’t find a larger listing of practice opportunities anywhere for top-quality outpatient physiatry opportunities, especially one with so much information.