- Private practice with the busiest and best neurosurgeon
- Flexible practice
- Join a practice that is well-positioned now and for the future
- Private practice that includes a neurosurgeon, 1 chiropractor, and 3 mid-levels
- 2 offices
- Brand new office building with chiropractic services, pain management & physiatry.
- Big need for procedures, injections, EMG’s and seeing new patients
- 90% spine work
- Very little brain injury, no strokes
- A run-of-the-mill PM&R outpatient practice
- 8 AM – 4:30 PM workday
- No hospital work
- Approximately 15-20 visits/day
- Partnership potential possible.
- Competitive salary plus incentive which is 100% of net collections after expenses
- Comprehensive benefits to include vacation, CME, malpractice and health insurances, etc.
- Worker’s comp, no-fault, personal injury and private insurance
- Western NY
- Superb public and private schools
- The medical community is 50% private and 50% university-owned
- 770,000 (area), 211,000 (city), third largest city in NY
- Hosts the annual Lilac Festival
- International center of higher education, as well as medical and technological development. The region is known for many acclaimed universities, and several of them (notably theUniversity of Rochester and the Rochester Institute of Technology) are nationally renowned for their research programs.
- Home to corporations such asKodak, Bausch & Lomb and Xerox that conduct extensive research and manufacturing in the fields of industrial and consumer products.
- Has been ranked as the “most livable city” among 379S. metropolitan areas
- TheRochester area has also received the top ranking for overall quality of life among U.S. metros with populations of more than 1 million. In the same study, Expansion Management rated the area’s public schools as sixth best nationwide.
- Has beenrated as the third best place to raise a family.
- Least expensive real estate prices of any city in New York; the median house price is $83,186 there, considerably lower than the state’s median housing price of $306,000.
You’ve worked hard to gain your skills for a PMR job, and now you need excellent opportunities. On our website, you are bound to find plenty of interventional physiatry jobs to choose from. We help match the skills of each candidate to the needs of each employer, so your chances of finding qualified interventional PM&R jobs are better with us than they are if you tried doing the search alone.