- Private practice with the busiest and best neurosurgeon
- Flexible practice
- Brand-new office building
- Private practice that includes a neurosurgeon, 1 chiropractor, and 3 mid-levels
- 2 offices
- Brand new office building with chiropractic services, pain management & physiatry.
- Must be able to interpret EMGs
- A tech does the test
- Looking for part-time 3 days a week.
- They also have a NP as back up
- Very little brain injury, no strokes
- A run-of-the-mill PM&R outpatient practice
- 8 AM – 4:30 PM workday
- No hospital work
- Approximately 15-20 visits/day
- Partnership potential possible.
- Competitive salary plus incentive which is 100% of net collections after expenses
- Comprehensive benefits to include vacation, CME, malpractice and health insurances, etc.
- Worker’s comp, no-fault, personal injury and private insurance
- Western NY
- Superb public and private schools
- The medical community is 50% private and 50% university-owned
- 770,000 (area), 211,000 (city), third largest city in NY
- Hosts the annual Lilac Festival
- International center of higher education, as well as medical and technological development. The region is known for many acclaimed universities, and several of them (notably theUniversity of Rochester and the Rochester Institute of Technology) are nationally renowned for their research programs.
- Home to corporations such asKodak, Bausch & Lomb and Xerox that conduct extensive research and manufacturing in the fields of industrial and consumer products.
- Has been ranked as the “most livable city” among 379S. metropolitan areas
- TheRochester area has also received the top ranking for overall quality of life among U.S. metros with populations of more than 1 million. In the same study, Expansion Management rated the area’s public schools as sixth best nationwide.
- Has beenrated as the third best place to raise a family.
- Least expensive real estate prices of any city in New York; the median house price is $83,186 there, considerably lower than the state’s median housing price of $306,000.
You’ll find plenty of outpatient physiatry practice opportunities when you search the Openings listed on the website of Farr Healthcare. Even though competition is greater in this field, we believe there’s a perfect match for every outpatient physiatrist candidate and employer. You won’t find a larger listing of practice opportunities anywhere for top-quality outpatient physiatry opportunities, especially one with so much information.