- Excellent support from IM, neuro, nephrology, and even on-site Psych consults
- Wonderful Medical Director who is from the area and has great relationships with all referral sources
- Experienced CEO who has worked for many years. Lubbock is home for him so he transferred there to open the new hospital. Very supportive and great to work with.
- Relocation and sign-on bonus for a practicing physician available quickly with a current TX license
- Can be independent contractor or employee
- Northwest TX; TX Panhandle
- City population 257,000
- CNNMoney.com selected Lubbock as the 12th-best place to start a small business. CNN mentioned the city’s traditional business atmosphere: low rent for commercial space, central location, and cooperative city government. Lubbock is home to Texas Tech University, the sixth-largest college by enrollment in the state. Lubbock High School has been recognized for three consecutive years by Newsweek as one of the top high schools in the United States, based in part on its international baccalaureate program.
- Brand new rehab hospital that opened in May, 2019
- Well-trained outreach teams that identify appropriate inpatient cases
- Thriving community
- State of the art equipment
- Gratifying patient mix
- Team atmosphere with full-time employed therapists and nurses
- Physician-friendly hospital executives and collegial environment
- Corporate support to facilitate available resources for regulatory compliance
- Will provide comprehensive, inpatient physical rehabilitation to patients who have experienced stroke, trauma, brain injury, complex orthopedic conditions as well as other major illnesses or injuries.
- Rehab physician consult is required on all cases. Patients must be seen by the rehab physician within 24 hours of admission and a minimum of 3 times per week throughout the patient’s stay.
- The rehab physician works closely with Internal Medicine and specialists on staff
- Caseload of approximately 20 patients
- You can choose to do outpatient to as your own private practice in your own office
- Independent contractor or employee
- Income guarantee
- Salary of $300,000 if an employee of the private practice
Reason for Opening:
- Hospital expansion
- Board Certified/Qualified physiatrist who has an interest and expertise in inpatient care
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Ability to effectively collaborate with other members of the medical staff
If you have any interest, skills or experience with inpatient physiatry jobs, you’re in luck. Interest in inpatient physiatry jobs has decreased over the years, making the need for skilled clinicians now more than ever. There is a great demand for qualified inpatient physiatrists, and Farr Healthcare can help you find the practice or facility of your dreams.