THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED, PLEASE REFER BACK TO THE OPENINGS PAGE.
- Burgeoning rehab with a need for 1 – 2 more physiatrists
- Have a full case load from day one; great internal medicine coverage
- Can have an academic affiliation if interested; residents rotate through the facility
- 80% inpatient, 20% outpatient.
- See approximately 8-10 inpatients/day
- Income guarantee of $240,000
- Independent contractor or join a private practice
- Board Certified physiatrist
WHY SET UP A PRACTICE AT THIS HOSPITAL?
High Income potential
High patient volumes
State of the art equipment
Freedom to run your own practice
Professional fulfillment through gratifying patient mix
Team atmosphere with full-time employed therapists and nurses
Physician-friendly hospital executives and collegial environment
Corporate support to facilitate available resources for regulatory compliance
Opportunities for hospital-based rental of office space and clinical space
Contractual opportunities for medical directors and program directors
Family-friendly locations around the country
Reasonable call schedule shared with other physicians
Income support available in certain locations
If you have any interest, skills or experience with inpatient physiatry jobs, you’re in luck. Interest in inpatient physiatry jobs has decreased over the years, making the need for skilled clinicians now more than ever. There is a great demand for qualified inpatient physiatrists, and Farr Healthcare can help you find the practice or facility of your dreams.