Skip to content
- Exciting practice opportunity to join a well-established, successful health system
- 11 hospitals, 2 rehab hospitals, and Level I trauma center
- Innovative program with an academic affiliation and a PM&R residency program
- Possibility of student loan assistance
- Cleveland offers performing arts centers, professional sports and more
- The rehab system is 128 beds at 3 facilities, two of the facilities are freestanding (Beachwood Rehab Hospital-east side of Cleveland and Avon Rehab-W side of Cleveland) and there is a rehab unit in Parma, OH
- A cancer center, [ . . . ]
- Must already have OH license
- Approximately 1-2 hours a month
- No direct patient care
- Flexible Timing/Remote Work
- Opportunity to grow into Chief Medical Officer leadership position in growing national company
- Join a physician owned group that contracts with skilled nursing facilities across several states
- Company will take care of all the training, onboarding, education, and malpractice of the mid-level providers
- You would be responsible to 3 NP’s. You would not be dealing with any medical issues as this company has their own clinical staff to take [ . . . ]
- Stable health care system in an area with a low cost of living
- Dayton is rated as “Top 100 Best Places to Live and Retire”; 1 hour to Cincinnati
- Great benefits and sign-on bonus negotiable
- The largest health system in southwest Ohio
- Founded in 1995, it has more than 13,000 employees and 2,300 physicians
- Join 2 physiatrists
- Five campuses including Miami Valley Hospital in Dayton, Miami Valley Hospital South in Centerville, Miami Valley Hospital North in Englewood, Atrium Medical Center in Middletown [ . . . ]
- Work with national leaders in Rehab and SNF’s
- Stable position
- Competitive income
- Inpatient position-Responsible for all aspects of the rehabilitation program of patients admitted to the facility. This facility has an existing patient census requiring full-time physiatry coverage.
- Coordinate care pertinent to medical rehabilitation with primary care and other specialties.
- Provide care for all aspects of rehabilitation after admission.
- Assess and manage barriers to medical rehabilitation for best measurable outcomes, with appropriate resource utilization, for safe discharge into the community.
- Lead the interdisciplinary team [ . . . ]