Skip to content
- New rehab hospital opening 4/2024
- Experienced leader in rehab
- Growth opportunities nationwide
- A premier rehabilitative healthcare provider that currently owns and operates hospitals in Texas, Louisiana, and New Mexico, with plans to open new facilities in Arizona, Kansas, Ohio, Wisconsin, and additional Texas locations. ClearSky Rehabilitation Hospital of Lecanto will be the organization’s first hospital located in Florida.
- 4-year-old company whose CEO has 30+ years’ experience
- At the groundbreaking ceremony, the CEO said the hospital [ . . . ]
- Growing multispecialty orthopedic and musculoskeletal practice
- Midwestern city living with many entertainment and educational opportunities
- Well-managed, physician-owned group
- Modern offices in many neighborhoods
- Multiple specialties with which to interact
- Serves three states with more than 50 providers across all MSK specialties
- Specialties include physiatry, spinal, hand, foot/ankle and orthopedic surgery, and primary care sports medicine.
- Office-based, all acute outpatient MSK, mostly spine
- Clinical testing, including electrodiagnostics-required, advanced imaging and ultrasound into daily practice
- Mentoring and interventional training by [ . . . ]
- Well-established, self-efficient practice
- Good mix of payor accounts
- Very competitive practice purchase price
- Over 35 years in practice; reason for sale-retirement
- On all the insurance contracts
- The current practice owner only works 3 days/week, seeing approximately 120 patients/week
- 2 practice locations
- Good mix of payor accounts, Medicare, Medicaid, Worker’s Comp and lien
- Fully investigated and approved for pain management by State/DEA recently
- Practicefusion EMR-based established safeguards for controlled substances
- All outpatient and pain consults
- All office work only
- At least 50 [ . . . ]
- Work with national leaders in Rehab and SNF’s
- Stable position
- Competitive income
- Inpatient position-Responsible for all aspects of the rehabilitation program of patients admitted to the facility. This facility has an existing patient census requiring full-time physiatry coverage.
- Coordinate care pertinent to medical rehabilitation with primary care and other specialties.
- Provide care for all aspects of rehabilitation after admission.
- Assess and manage barriers to medical rehabilitation for best measurable outcomes, with appropriate resource utilization, for safe discharge into the community.
- Lead the interdisciplinary team [ . . . ]