General outpatient physiatry job, 2 -3 times a week
- Join a doctor-run company at the forefront of this specialized medicine
- This rapidly-growing field offers much professional growth
- Comfortable lifestyle with 8-hour days and no call
- Approximately 15-25% of men and women suffer from pelvic discomfort.
- In the US chronic pelvic pain effects 28 million women and is projected to grow to 43.6 million by 2050 according to the NICHD.
- Currently, chronic pelvic pain accounts for 20% of gynecology visits
- Outpatient setting
- 5 days per week, 8-hour workday and no call or weekends
- You will see 10-15 patients per [ . . . ]
- Located in a community with a great need for a talented interventional pain physician
- Outstanding income potential with partnership opportunity
- Immediate immersion as current practice is booked out for weeks in advance
- Easy 60 interstate miles away from Downtown Montreal, an international city with world class dining, entertainment, and sports
- 24 Miles from Burlington, Vermont, a city voted as one of the most desirable cities by Conde Traveler’s magazine.
Practice [ . . . ]
- Well-established, successful practice
- No call, no weekends
- The practice offers general physiatry services, pain management to include chronic and neuropathic pain and PT on-site
- 3 offices – Hempstead, Bellmore and Westbury
- The practice provides general PM&R consults, msk, pain consults, [ . . . ]