Skip to content
- Join a doctor-run company at the forefront of this specialized medicine
- This rapidly-growing field offers much professional growth
- Comfortable lifestyle with 8-hour days and no call
- Approximately 15-25% of men and women suffer from pelvic discomfort.
- In the US chronic pelvic pain effects 28 million women and is projected to grow to 43.6 million by 2050 according to the NICHD.
- Currently, chronic pelvic pain accounts for 20% of gynecology visits
- A physician-lead specialty health care organization whose purpose is to provide evidence-based, individualized treatment services for [ . . . ]
- Well established company with a proven track record
- Uncapped earning potential
- Get paid from day one
- An on-site, long-term care health services provider and a pioneer in the field of post-acute care services, shaping the definition of what geriatric care should be.
- Their team of clinical experts consist of medical directors, physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, physiatrists, wound-care experts and behavioral health leaders.
- Their comprehensive clinical program will ensure better outcomes and increased patient satisfaction.
- Develops a partnership with skilled nursing facilities as well as assisted living facilities
[ . . . ]
- Well-respected physiatry and interventional pain practice
- Pain procedures done at a surgery center
- Provides high-quality, patient-centered health care
- Orthopedic based, Musculoskeletal Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Practice
- Pain Management Procedures
- Specializing in Diagnosis of personal injury (PIP/ NY No Fault and NY Workman’s Compensation, accidents)
- 20-25 evals/day
- Perform EMG/NCV testing
- Must be licensed in NJ.
- Experience with EHR. Also practice uses Dragon dictator and software.
- Must have experience treating personal injury patients, PIP/ No Fault/ work compensation, and accidents
- Must be Board certified
- Internal culture that is team-oriented, values work-life balance, and continually seeking to improve
- Leader in rehabilitative care through engagement, compassion, accountability, and collaboration
- Physician-lead practice established in 2003
- Financially sustainable, successful, dynamic with a new and unique service driven approach.
- Growing practice of 9 physiatrists and 1 PA.
- Annual salary with monthly/quarterly benchmark; average 20 – 25 patients a day
- Incentive bonus available when quarterly benchmark exceeded
- Full-time, with flexibility to set own schedule
- Can be part-time if you can work 2 non-consecutive [ . . . ]