Inpatient, consults and outpatient follow-up, southern NH
- Focused on high quality care with excellent nurses and therapists
- Low staff turnover
- Hospitalists provide primary care
- Sign-on bonus
- No state income tax
- Operational since 1984, this system is Joint Commission accredited with Specialty Certification in Stroke, Brain Injury and Amputee Rehabilitation.
- Large geographic draw with patients from Massachusetts, New Hampshire, and Maine.
- The system has 4 rehab hospitals, 22 outpatient centers, 2 interventional pain centers, a home health agency and school-based sports medicine programs
- The [ . . . ]