Skip to content
- Named “Best Outdoors Town” by Outside Magazine
- Thriving practice
- An established, growing built-in referral system
- The current Medical Director speaks well of the position but is looking to transition to part-time
- Sign-on bonus of $50,000
Health System Features:
- Regional health care system serving approximately 500,000 residents of northeastern Minnesota, northwestern Wisconsin and the western Upper Peninsula of Michigan.
- Includes a multi-specialty hospital in Duluth, a critical access hospital in Two Harbors, and 38 primary care and specialty clinics throughout the region.
- The 20-year-old, 19-bed DNV GL Healthcare- and CARF-certified rehab unit provides highly [ . . . ]