Skip to content
- Built-in attorney referral base
- 25+ year-old practice
- Be a part of this growing practice
- $250,000/year for 1 day/week
- Beautiful $1.5M, Level 1 office-based, state-of-the-art surgery facility
- 60% – 70% of consults turn into procedures
- Work with a general outpatient physiatrist, an interventional physiatrist and 3 chiropractors
- Procedures like ESI, facets, MBB, RFA and office visits
- Approximately 45 – 50 ESI’s/month and 5 – 7 RF’s/month
- Medical-legal work
- $250,000 a year for 1 day/week
- $200/hour for clinic work with a minimum guarantee of 4 hours so [ . . . ]
- 60-bed acute inpatient rehab hospital
- Enjoy the advantages of an independent contractor affiliation
- Income guarantee PLUS the possibility of a stipend PLUS your professional receipts
- Offers comprehensive inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation services as well as home health care designed to return patients to leading active and independent lives.
- The hospital provides a wide range of physical rehabilitation services, a vast network of highly-skilled physicians and therapists, and the most innovative equipment and rehabilitation technology, ensuring that all patients have access to the highest quality care.
- In addition to caring [ . . . ]
- Manageable-sized program so you can enjoy work and your personal life
- Medical care provided by the local primary care doctors
- Enjoy New Orleans food, music, Mardi Gras and more
- Rehab unit
- Work with certified rehabilitation registered nurses (CRRN) as well as nurses with certification in ACLS (advanced cardiac life support).
- The therapy services include PT, OT, ST and RT
- Provide inpatient care
- General PM&R diagnoses
- You are the consultant; the internist does the admissions
- Limited as primary care physicians cover [ . . . ]
- Work with 2 nationwide companies, experts in hospitals and in rehab
- Comprehensive benefits
- Enjoy the security of employee affiliation
- Handle 10 – 15 beds
- Responsible for all aspects of the rehabilitation program of patients admitted to the facility. This facility has an existing patient census requiring full-time physiatry coverage.
- Coordinate care pertinent to medical rehabilitation with primary care and other specialties.
- Provide care for all aspects of rehabilitation after admission.
- Assess and manage barriers to medical rehabilitation for best measurable outcomes, with appropriate [ . . . ]