Skip to content
- No weekday call; call 1:4 weekends
- Competitive income guarantee plus stipend plus sign-on bonus
- Able to also do outpatient, consults, etc.
- Enjoy the autonomy and income advantages of being an independent contractor
- Marketing done for you and help with setting up your practice
- Sign-on bonus!
- This program has been operation for years so it’s well-oiled and easy to work with
- In the top 10% of UDS hospital patient outcomes nationally
- 44-bed beautiful freestanding rehab hospital midway [ . . . ]
- Near Phoenix
- Act as the consultant
- You’ll likely be at the high end of compensation for a general physiatrist
- Gorgeous facility
- Great opportunities for program development and welcoming medical staff to promote your services
- Work/life balance as the medical care provided by internists
- 40-bed facility with an ADC of 25 operational since 2017
- 27-beds to start and just added 13 beds
- Developing a stroke program
- State-of-the-art equipment to include Zero-G of which there are [ . . . ]
- Comprehensive benefits
- Work with 2 nationwide companies, one an expert in hospitals, and one an expert in rehab
- Employee affiliation with comprehensive benefits
- West side of Phoenix but close to downtown
- Rehab units
- Handle approximately 15 beds
- Responsible for all aspects of the rehabilitation program of patients admitted to the facility. This facility has an existing patient census requiring full-time physiatry coverage.
- Coordinate care pertinent to medical rehabilitation with primary care and other specialties.
- Provide care for all aspects of rehabilitation after admission.
- Assess [ . . . ]