Skip to content
- Comprehensive benefits
- Work with 2 nationwide companies, one an expert in hospitals, and one an expert in rehab
- Employee affiliation with comprehensive benefits
- West side of Phoenix but close to downtown
- Rehab units
- Handle approximately 15 beds
- Responsible for all aspects of the rehabilitation program of patients admitted to the facility. This facility has an existing patient census requiring full-time physiatry coverage.
- Coordinate care pertinent to medical rehabilitation with primary care and other specialties.
- Provide care for all aspects of rehabilitation after admission.
- Assess [ . . . ]
- No narcotics or chronic pain
- No Medicare or Medicaid
- This large network gives you the first-choice ability to move to another city
- Lifestyle-friendly practice environment with a rapidly growing, thriving organization
- 26 offices in 10 states
- No narcotics, no chronic pain
- Procedure suites in the offices
- The orthopods and physiatrists are equally respected
- Nurse practitioners in every office
- Facet, lumbar and cervical epidurals, RFA, MBB, etc.
- Procedures done by fluoroscopy, can do by US if interested
- Typically do procedures a few days/week and clinic a few days/week, [ . . . ]
- Growing hospital next to a Level I trauma hospital
- Enjoy the autonomy and income advantages of being an independent contractor
- Flexibility with days and hours; Good work/life balance
- Marketing done for you and help with setting up your practice
- 40-bed hospital
- 2 physiatrists on staff
- Brain Injury, Spinal Cord, and Stroke focus
- Internal Medicine consulting support available so that PM&R can just focus on rehab
- Primarily inpatient, approximately 15 inpatients daily
- Handle admissions and discharges
- Able to also do outpatient, consults, etc.
- Admitting doctor
- Flexibility with days and hours. [ . . . ]