Aerial view of the Inner Harbor of Baltimore, Maryland on a clear summer day
- Work with the region’s premier provider
- Inpatient and outpatient work
- Great benefits to include faculty appointment if desired
- The largest, not-for-profit hospital system on the East Coast with 9 hospitals in Baltimore and Washington, DC
- 13th best rehab system in the nation
- Part of the system which has 37 outpatient centers from Baltimore to 2 hours south of Washington, DC
- 1 in 5 patients are at one of their facilities
- When you choose this network, you’ll join a dynamic group of professionals who are committed to providing the very best rehabilitative care to children, adolescents and adults with disabilities.
- Has been consistently ranked by physicians as one of America’s “Best Hospitals” for rehabilitation.
- Fully accredited by The Joint Commission; the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF), with CARF accredited specialty programs for Amputations, Brain Injury, Spinal Cord Injury and Stroke.
- The interdisciplinary healthcare experts combine knowledge and compassion with the latest rehab research and state-of-the-art technology to tailor advanced medical treatment plans for patients. MNRN is seeking top talent across three key areas in the network.
- As the largest healthcare provider in Maryland and the Washington, DC region, the system’s 10 hospitals, the Health Research Institute, Medical Group, and our other programs and services are recognized regionally and nationally for excellence in medical and rehabilitation care.
- The Rehabilitation Network has over 50 locations in Washington, DC, Northern Virginia, Maryland and Delaware and provides inpatient rehabilitation services in Baltimore, MD.
- Inpatient, day program and outpatient program
- Clinical duties include inpatient rehabilitation on the CARF specialty-accredited spinal cord unit, inpatient call and 2 half-day clinics per week in the outpatient practice located at the hospital.
- There are plenty of research opportunities
- The candidate is eligible for a faculty appointment in the Department of Rehabilitation Medicine at Georgetown University. There are 3 tracks – clinical educator, research, or tenure track. Only University employed are eligible for tenure track. As far as rank, it’s instructor through professor.
- The EMR is Cerner MedConnect Powerchart
Salary plus incentive; competitive compensation
25 days/year Paid time off, life insurance, long term care, health insurance, dental, vision, disability insurances, retirement savings plan, flexible spending account, and more
- Board Certified/Qualifed physiatrist with excellent interpersonal and communications skills