- Specialty clinics including Neurodevelopmental, Neuromotor, NICU follow up, and Spina Bifidaare multidisciplinary
- RN Care Coordinators, excellent Pediatric PT, OT and Speech Therapists, a Behavioral PhD, Orthotics and Neurosurgeons
- Level III NICU
- Pediatric hospitalists and intensivists
- Physician-led administration as the CEO and VP are physicians
- 2 ½ hours S of Minneapolis, 4 hours to Chicago
- Inpatient rehab unit on-site, new hospital with the system run entirely on renewable energy
- An award winning, physician-led, integrated healthcare system employing nearly
- Pediatric specialties are growing such as in cardiology, GI, neurology and surgery, neonatologists
- Cover 600,000+ population
- Not a children’s hospital but it provides the highest level of pediatric rehab in the area; referrals
go to the University of Madison
- Teaching hospital with a lot of students and residents
- They’re looking for someone to continue to build and promote pediatric consultation
(outpatient), and offer services that they cannot currently. You would have a great deal of
latitude in building the program, have some administrative time, and join a great group
of both PM&R physicians as well as pediatric specialists.
- Join the neuroscience department
- Will be the only pediatric physiatrist
- Presently pediatric neurologists and mid-levels provide the pediatric rehab services since the
last pediatric rehab physiatrist passed away.
- Create your own program as the clinics haven’t been touched by a physiatrist in 4 years
- Provide consults
- Comprehensive to include loan forgiveness, relocation
- BC/BE Pediatric Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation physician.
- The ideal candidate will have interest in caring for patients across the lifespan.