- Niche market for OMT services; 6 month waiting list
- Affiliate with a national residency leader and major health system
- Great lifestyle
- The largest, not-for-profit hospital system on the East Coast with 9 hospitals in Baltimore and Washington, DC
- 13th best rehab system in the nation
- Part of a system which has 37 outpatient centers from Baltimore to 2 hours south of Washington, DC
- Highly regarded PM&R residency program with 18 residents as well as 5 fellowship programs in SCI, BI, SM, Neurorehab and cancer
- Has been consistently ranked by physicians as one of America’s “Best Hospitals” for rehabilitation.
- Fully accredited by The Joint Commission; the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF), with CARF accredited specialty programs for Amputations, Brain Injury, Spinal Cord Injury and Stroke.
- The interdisciplinary healthcare experts combine knowledge and compassion with the latest rehab research and state-of-the-art technology to tailor advanced medical treatment plans for patients. MNRN is seeking top talent across three key areas in the network.
- Manual medicine and pain management
- Can also do acupuncture, trigger point injections, etc.
- Teach residents, medical students and fellows
- The candidate is eligible for a faculty appointment in the Department of Rehabilitation Medicine at Georgetown University, the academic partner of MedStar Health.
Salary plus incentive; competitive compensation
25 days/year Paid time off, life insurance, long term care, health insurance, dental, vision, disability insurances, retirement savings plan, flexible spending account, and more
- Board Certified physiatrist with excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Interest and experience in complimentary alternative medicine