- Hospitalist coverage
- One hour northwest of Chattanooga
- Good outcomes and reputation in the community
- Strong administrative support
- Nursery capitol of the world
Cascade on the Nantahala River near Bryson City, North Caroina
- 15-bed rehab unit with an ADC of 12 at a 40-bed hospital
- The unit is managed by Kindred Hospital Rehabilitation Services. Kindred Healthcare is the largest diversified provider of post-acute care services in the United States. Named a Fortune magazine Most Admired Company six years in a row, Kindred’s mission is to promote healing, provide hope, preserve dignity and produce value for each patient, resident, family member, customer, employee and shareholder it serves. Kindred recently announced their affiliation with Craig Hospital, CO and Shepherd Center, GA.
- Inpatient – lower level neurological and stroke cases
- Can also do hospital consults and outpatient
- Stipend plus professional receipts if an independent contractor
- Stipend plus salary guarantee if an employee
- Independent contractor or employee
- Board Certified/Qualified physiatrist with excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Medical Director conference and quarterly WebEx training
- A state-of-the art, electronic pre-admission screening tool
- A central resource site with tools and resources for best practice documentation, compliance and ambassadorship
- Peer physician support for “in-the-trenches” problem solving
- 1:1 coaching and training
- Excellent clinical colleagues – therapy and nursing staff trained in rehab medicine
- Operations leader partnership – Program Director and CEO support to facilitate practice efficiency
- A Medical Advisory Board to assist with program development and represent your Medical Director needs
- Company culture of taking care of communities and employees evidenced by non-profit organization support to include providing monetary assistance to those experiencing financial hardship due to a catastrophic life event
- City population of 13,100
- Has gone through a revitalization of its downtown area.
- Eight elementary and middle schools, and 3 high schools, including private and public schools. Community college and technical college
- The city hosts a number of annual and frequent events.
- Each May, the city serves as the rallying point for the Highland Rim Cycling Classic. The event brings over 400 road cyclists from around the world. The city also hosts the City Triathlon in May. The event features a 200-meter swim, 11.5 mile bike ride and a 2-mile run.