- 2 nurse practitioners dedicated to the rehab hospital
- Growing hospital
- The staff is absolutely wonderful
- 31-bed rehab hospital
- 2 Nurse Practitioners dedicated to the rehab hospital
- Responsible for all aspects of the rehabilitation program of patients admitted to the facility. This facility has an existing patient census requiring full-time physiatry coverage.
- Coordinate care pertinent to medical rehabilitation with primary care and other specialties.
- Provide care for all aspects of rehabilitation after admission.
- Assess and manage barriers to medical rehabilitation for best measurable outcomes, with appropriate resource utilization, for safe discharge into the community.
- Lead the interdisciplinary team with team meetings on a weekly basis. Family meetings are held at initial admission, discharge and during the course of stay as needed.
- Stipend plus professional receipts
- Must be Board Certified or planning to take Boards