• “One of the best rehab units I’ve seen; they invested a lot of money into it.” Per the administrator who has national experience
• Lots of growth opportunity and lots of patients
• Great staff, strong nursing
• 6-hospital system
• 44-bed, 32,600 square-foot, JCAHO-accredited rehab unit with an ADC of 32; 35 private rooms
• 7 physiatrists on staff, four of whom do inpatient work
• Range of inpatient services to include trauma and TBI
• The new center offers many advantages and new innovative rehabilitation technology, including ArmeoSpring, iPads and the Bioness ZeroG system. These new technologies are among many offered in the new unit.
• Their resources include a state-of-the-art therapy gym, world-class Aquatic Center, electrical stimulation treatments, as well as seating and positioning experts and an Assistive Technology Team.
• Outpatient services include the aquatic therapy, a back and spine institute, back to golf, balance and mobility clinic, driver rehab program, ergonomic services, foot and ankle service, gait and mobility clinic, lymphedema management, rehab neuropsychology and sports medicine