• Immediate income at a facility with close to full census and the only area neuropsychologist
• Work with a former academic chair
• Flexibility to do inpatient, outpatient, consults, etc.
• Enjoy the autonomy and income advantages of being an independent contractor
• Marketing done for you and help with setting up your practice
• Economy bright in KY with GDP growing to 2.5% and jobs up 1.9%
Facility Features: Large rehab hospital
Responsibilities: Primarily inpatient, 15-25 inpatients daily; outpatient opportunities are also available with multiple clinics including amputee, w/c seating, spasticity, pulmonary, and pain management.. Medical Director will also have administrative responsibilities to include preadmission screening, physician oversight, and various committee involvement. Minimum 35 hour per week in the facility which may include clinical as well as administrative time excluding vacation time.
Affiliation: Independent contractor preferred, can rent office space at fair market value; the hospital has billing services for someone who wants to also establish a personal clinic practice.
Payor Mix: Medicare 75% – 80%, Commercial 15% – 20%, Medicaid 3% – 5%; 63% of cases in the CMS 13
Compensation: Professional receipts for the staff position.